Amazing Base SPF 20 - Golden Glow - (£35.00 rrp)
Product Description - An incredible loose mineral foundation with UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection. The look is creamy and luminous. The feel is like silk.
• Provides exceptional coverage of any distraction including redness and brown spots
• Free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens
• Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea
• UVA/UVB SPF 20 gives broad-spectrum sun protection
• Very water-resistant formula
Once opened use within 24 months
• Less is more. It’s better to layer the minerals than try to cover everything at once. You will be surprised at how much coverage you get with very little product.
• If the minerals look powdery, wait a few minutes for the skin’s natural oils to emerge, or spritz with D20, Balance or Pommist
• Apply Absence or Absence 2 Oil Control Primer to smooth the surface of the skin before putting on the minerals. Absence controls oil and helps prevent colour change. Good for dry skins, too.
• To “pull” the centre of the face out and give more definition to the overall look, use a lighter base in the aesthetic triangle and a darker one on the perimeter.
Application - Remove the seal or puncture holes for controlled flow of the minerals. Replace lid, turn upside down and tap. The minerals are now released into the sifter.
• Cleanse the face and moisturise.
• Lightly dip each side of our Chisel Powder Brush into the minerals. Tap off any excess using the side of the jar.
• Using the lid, work the minerals into the brush until all powder is absorbed.
• Apply the minerals in thin layers using downward strokes. If you’ve put on too much, use the Jane Iredale Flocked Sponge to remove any excess. Begin application where you want the most coverage, then lightly layer over the rest of the face. Don’t forget your neck
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 6%.
Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.